1. Profiling and collecting stories from members of Cajun elder communities.
2. Profiling folks of any age that are taking part in preserving/continuing Cajun culture. (examples may include: historians, students studying Cajun dialect, musicians, dancers, farmers/hunters, food-lovers, healers, cultural preservationists, small business owners…etc.)
3. Collecting a wide array of recipes, songs, traditions, and rituals that are specifically and/or uniquely Cajun and/or Cajun-influenced.
4. Compiling images of family, events, and life that illustrates Cajun culture visually.
5. Eventually, I hope to publish a book consisting of photographs and stories portraying Cajun identity and how it lives on.
If you have something to share, I would love to hear about it!